Monday, March 14, 2011

A Country Has Closed

Minutes ago I was informed that a country in Central Asia has closed for International adoptions.  Daniel's country could be next.  It is even more of a real possibility now.  I feel sick at my stomach. I want to scream.  I want to hop on a plane NOW and get my son before it is too late.  If we cannot adopt him, what will happen to him?  Will he be institutionalized?  Will he survive?  My heart aches just thinking about all of the "what ifs".

Now more than ever it is imperative that Eric and I get our paper work completed and our funds raised.  As of right now we need about $24,000 out of the $25,000 needed.  Yes, I am going to come right out and ask that you please donate to our adoption.  Even if for some reason this falls through for us, we have the option of adopting another child through Reece's Rainbow, but until anything changes, we are going to move forward with Daniel.

We need a miracle.  DANIEL needs a miracle.

No comments: