Thursday, March 24, 2011

Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue











My dear friend, Cindy, who is 42 and has Down Syndrome wrote this very sweet letter to me.  With it came a beautiful cross that she colored.  Sweet Cindy has been attending our church for about 3 weeks now and we all just love her dearly.  This is the blessing of knowing someone with Down Syndrome- they want to be your BFF (and your talent agent!) and enjoy life with you.  Our family is so grateful to have her in our lives and I know many other people at church feel just the same way. If only the judge in little Kirill's country could see this and know that Kirill would be a BLESSING to anyone and everyone who would know him...

2 comments:

Marianne said...

What a sweet letter!!! I love it!

Madison said...

I just wanted to let you know Daniel is such a handsom boy I can't wait until he is in your arms safe and sound :)
Do you know if him and Oleg (18) are in the same orphanage???


Madison (Oleg(18) warrior)