Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One Step Closer to Dima!

This morning Eric sent off our I600 application to USICS!!!  It should arrive on Thursday morning before 10:00 a.m. and then hopefully we will receive our fingerprint appointment relatively soon.  I was so excited last night I could hardly sleep!  I even dreamed about being over in Dima's country and meeting him for the first time.  It was so real and so happy- Dima was so happy to have a Mama and a Papa and the look on his face was priceless.  Sadly it was only a dream and it feels like that day cannot come fast enough.

The Big Bang Auction is still going on and the bid is now up to $129.  Do I hear $131?  It would make an awesome Father's Day gift for a Dad who loves that show.  I mean who has an autographed script just laying around to give?  I do!  And I would love for it to be auctioned off at a decent price and go to a good home where it will be appreciated.  The auction closes at midnight on Friday and the winner with the highest bid will be announced on Saturday morning.  Let's get this script up to at least $200!!

Eric and I are also working on our big fundraiser to celebrate Dima's 7th birthday which is on May 15th.  As soon as we have one more thing finalized I can unveil our next big fundraiser.  This next one will not be terribly difficult, and it will not take much to participate.  We just need 1,000 people!

On that happy note I had better get back to cleaning.  Jeremiah and Elijah are in Disney World for the week with their Grammy and Pa (Nathan has us all to himself!) and I must clean.  Did I ever mention that little boys are messy?  I must also sort through all of their clothing again and set stuff aside for Dima.  Now that I have seen him in action I can guesstimate his size and I am thinking something like a 4 or 5T.  Having 3 boys there is no shortage on clothing!  Have a great day!

No comments: