Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Saw Dima TODAY!

Well, not in person, but I saw a picture that was taken of him today.  For now it is the next best thing.  There is another family at Baby House 18 right now and the Momma saw Dima and took this picture for me.  When I woke up this morning and opened my email and saw his picture I about yelled with joy and cried at the same time.  The boys and Eric came running to the computer and they, too, were super excited to see a recent picture of Dima.  Sadly Dima is not his smiley self in this photo and it makes me wonder what was going through his mind at that exact moment.  There he is seeing 2 more little ones find their Mama and Papa and he still there waiting.  Little does he know that he DOES have a family, but it breaks my heart to think that he must be so sad.  There is another family heading to Baby House 18 in less than 2 weeks and I know I will see more pictures of our little man.  But again, Dima will see another little one get a forever family and there he remains.  Hold on sweet Dima!!!  We are coming for you as quickly as we can!!!

 
In the meantime Eric and I are anxiously awaiting our approval from Immigration.  Our family doctor has so graciously agreed to write a letter on Dima's behalf stating that Dima needs to be here to get medical attention.  While we do not specifically know Dima's medical background, at the very least our doctor can attest to the fact that a child over in Dima's country with special need is not getting the medical care that he or she so desperately needs.  As soon as our Officer gets that fax she will email the approval to us and we can get everything apostilled and get that Dossier off to Dima's country!  We are so close (with paper work) that it is so exciting!!!  Please pray that we get approved today or tomorrow and that we are fully funded in time to go be with our sweet boy!!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Awww Jen... he looks like he's thinkin "Hmmm, why are you takin my picture?" hehe