Wednesday, May 25, 2011

One More Step Closer!!

I made a call to Immigration this morning on a whim that maybe, just maybe we have been assigned an Officer for our adoption.  So glad I made that call as we do indeed have an Officer!!  She was assigned to us yesterday afternoon and I was able to speak with her directly.  She was super nice and helpful, and she has requested that we send her a letter from our doctor stating what the possible complications of Down Syndrome could be for a child.  As soon as I got off of the phone with her I put a call into our family doctor who is the father of a child with Down Syndrome.  I am hoping that he will help us out so we can quickly get our approval.  The moment we get our approval we will be able to send our Dossier off to Dima's country!  I am so excited to be so close to getting our Dossier overseas!  Will you please join us in prayer that Immigration would grant us our approval this week?

1 comment:

Aislinn said...

Joining you in prayer, we are so excited for you guys!!!