Sunday, May 29, 2011

Silent Auction - Fail

Well, our silent auction was a bust so I am officially closing it down.  I had one bid on one item and I will be contacting that person this afternoon.  I am so thankful, however, for those that contributed items for the auction.  I suppose that I will flat-out sell the items.  Any takers?

Our yard sale, however, was a bit of a success as we made exactly $600.  Eric and I now have the money to get all of our Dossier authenticated and shipped to Dima's country!  Yay!  Thank you to those of you that contributed items for the yard sale or helped make the yard sale possible.  We are so grateful!!

Since we are still needing over $10,000 there will be more fundraising so more on that later.  In the meantime I need to nurse some sick little loves back to health.  Poor Elijah and Nathan have rotten colds and coughs.  They feel miserable!  I pray that Jeremiah does not catch it, but as he was leaving for church this morning he was sneezing and coughing, too.  So I foresee a very quiet afternoon in our futures and some sleeping little loves.

Thank you again to those of you that helped with the yard sale!!  It was a success!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Sorry your auction was a 'bust'. I sent you all an email via FB.

The Mac's House said...

:( sorry to hear that you ended the auction!

Teri