Wednesday, June 22, 2011

If You Heard A Heart Breaking It Was Mine

I just heard from the US Embassy located in Dima's country.  No more SDA appointments until after the "temporary" closure.  Deep down I knew that this was the case, but I had hope.  A very small part of me was hoping that we could be submitted and travel in time.  But that is not going to happen.  I was not given a timeframe, though Reece's Rainbow is saying 3 months (not sure where they got that information).  I do not think anyone truly knows.  I am too numb to write anymore at the moment.  Please pray.

5 comments:

Julia said...

My heart is broken with yours. I am sorry. I am praying for your sweet one and so many more. Adoption is hard. It is just hard.

CareBear said...

I was just thinking about you and praying this morning before I ever read this. Now I know why... Praying that God will comfort your pain and do a mighty work for His glory in the waiting. Hang in there. We're right here waiting, too.

Carla Dobs said...

I am numb here too...

we were so close...

Carla
www.bringinghenryhome.blogspot.com

Joanna said...

I'm so so sorry. I could just cry and we are not even adopting from this country!

Laurie said...

I know. I know exactly how you feel. I think there were quite a few hearts breaking last night...

Praying for comfort. I'd like to pray for an answer to the question WHY as well...but I just don't think we'll see one for a long time.

((hugs))