Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Anticipation

Sooooo much to do, so little time!  I received an email from Reece's Rainbow last night stating that there is a very good possibility that our family will be traveling at the end of THIS MONTH!  WOW!  I can hardly believe it.  It all seems surreal at the moment.  We do not have a specific date at this point, but we were warned that once we get the phone call, it will be short notice.  In other words, we are to prepare NOW to travel soon!  Please pray for us as we begin to pack and gather everything that we need for our trip.  Also, please pray that we raise the last few thousand dollars.  Eric and I would really rather not go into debt.  We will not be having any more giveaways as our Nook Color only yielded us $75 and at this point we need every penny we raise.  That being said, would you prayerfully consider making a tax-deductible donation to our grant with Reece's Rainbow?  A mere $10 would be most appreciated.  So many of you have been so generous already and we thank you.  Eric and I also know that some of you cannot give any more, and that's totally understandable- we will take your prayers instead!!  This is not about us buying a child, this about rescuing a little boy whose fate is death in a very unpleasant place.

That being said, this Scripture keeps coming to mind:

I will not leave you as orphans, I will come to you.
John 14:18

1 comment:

ginaology said...

I am sooooo excited for all of you!!! I can't wait until I hear that he's getting his hugs from his mama & papa!!!
Still praying for you all, blessings, Gina