Friday, July 8, 2011

Fantastic News - An Answer to Many Prayers!!!

I just received a phone call from my amazing Stateside facilitator- Dima's country will remain open for special needs adoptions!!  At this point in time Eric and I do not have any more details other than that. We should hear in the next few weeks when we will be traveling, and more than likely we will be in Dima's country sometime next month (maybe sooner?).  I am so grateful to the government in Dima's country that they saw the need for these children be adopted sooner rather than later.  What a blessing for so many little ones that have families waiting to get their children!!

Stay tuned for more happy news!!!!

4 comments:

CareBear said...

That's so exciting!!! <>>

Amy L said...

This is awesome! I am so excited for you and for Dima!!:)

Jessica said...

What wonderful news! Praise the Lord!

Carla Dobs said...

YAY! YAY!

I hope we meet overseas in the next few weeks!!

Our God is a mighty God!!!

Carla
www.bringinghenryhome.blogspot.com