Monday, July 18, 2011

We Got Our SDA Appointment!!!

This morning at 6:45 our phone rang and Eric jumped out of bed.  It was our Stateside helper with Reece's Rainbow calling to let us know that we have our appointment with the State Department of Adoptions in Dima's country on Wednesday, August 10th at 10:00 a.m.!!  Can I just that was THE best phone call I've ever at 6:45 in the morning?  And I confess that I am a little grateful that we have more than a 5 day notice as we have so much to do to prepare.  We will have to be in the capitol city of Dima's country about 2-3 prior to our SDA appointment, so we leave in about 19 days!!

Without God none of this would have been possible.  Eric and I are just amazed at what the Lord has done in such a short amount of time, but not surprised.

Just a few more weeks, sweet Dima, and you will have your Mama and Papa!!!!

8 comments:

Aislinn said...

Jenny!!!!!!! I am SO excited for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Praise HIM!! amazing. just AMAZING!!

Carla Dobs said...

Yippee!!!! We were submitted just behind you I think, so we are coming right up too!!!

Congrats! Maybe we will get to meet up at TGIF!!!

Carla
www.bringinghenryhome.blogspot.com

CareBear said...

Fantastic news!

Laurie said...

SO excited to meet you all there!! :)

Tara said...

YAY!!!!! Praise goes to the AWESOME GOD WE SERVE!

Hinz57 said...

YAY!!!! I cant wait to follow your blog over there!! Ever since Missy's been back Im missing out!!! I cant wait to see your meeting day!!! Congrats!!! Hopefully we can submit around or just before that time...

Rochelle said...

Praising the Lord with you for the SDA appt! YAHOO! Hold on Dima your mama is coming!!!!

Jessica said...

What wonderful news!