Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Adoption Awareness Month: Questions?

Last month was Down Syndrome Awareness, this month is Adoption Awareness Month.  As a result I would like to interact with my readers.  For those of you considering adoption or are just curious, I would like for you to ask any question about our adoption of Dima.  No question too personal (within reason, of course), there are no dumb questions, and there are no questions too difficult to answer (I hope!).  I am by no means an expert, but I can certainly share first-hand experience and encourage anyone looking for encouragement.  just leave a note on this entry and I will answer them in tomorrow's entry.

Enjoy and ask away!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hey Moniers!

I don't know if you remember us, but we used to teach your boys in one of the children's church classes at MBC. Anyway, Jimmy and I have been talking to an agency about adopting from Russia and have two questions for you. Did you use a specific program to learn Russian and who did your homestudy? We are having a hard time finding someone locally. Also, thank you for blogging your adoption process! It's been helpful and encouraging to us. :)