Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Book Reviews: Wait No More

Today I received the book Wait No More by Kelly & John Rosati.  It chronicles their adoption journey from the domestic foster care system; the ups and downs.  The reality of heeding God's call to care for orphans.  Focus on the Family has given me this opportunity to review this book and I am thrilled that this fine ministry is so supportive of adoption and foster parenting.  I know that over the past 10 years Focus on the Family has abundantly blessed our family, especially with Dr. James Dobson's Bringing Up Boys.  

I love to read and I especially love to read books that highlight fellow Christians walking in obedience to the Lord.  Books about missionaries, books about the disciples, books about people that do something radical for the Lord.  And yes, one of my favorite books just happens to be Radical by David Platt.  So another dimension that I would like to add to this blog is book reviews.  I look forward to sharing some excellent books with you all and will also incorporate giveaways with them.  So stay tuned!  

And thank you to Focus on the Family for giving me the opportunity to review Wait No More!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Radical was awesome! Thanks for the other book suggestions.
If you have the chance-- will you please email me? I would love to talk to you about the orphanage your son was from. Andrea Roberts told me to email you. Did you meet some of the kids? thereed8 at yahoo dot com.