Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Johnson Family from Virginia

The next family that I would like to introduce you to is the Johnson Family in Virginia.  They have made an awesome video to share their touching story.  I have permission from them to share it with you all here.


From the words of Erin:  "I'm a mom trying to be the change I want to see in the world.  I am blessed to be married to my best friend.  We have two sons and one daughter.  I was forever changed by our adoption trip to Ukraine in 2010 and have since found myself an orphan advocate trying to be a voice for those who have none. Our latest adventure was hosting a seven year old boy from Ukraine for the summer of 2012.  That turned into re-hosting him for Christmas, plus big brother!  We fell in love with them both...Ukraine here we come again!  God is still in the miracle working business!"

How can you be a part of this awesome story?  Pray, give, and encourage.  You can follow along with their amazing adoption adventure via their blog: The Johnson Journals.  If you wish to make a financial contribution to their efforts you may do so at their Adopt Together page HERE.

Finally, if you are interested in hosting an orphan check out Project One Forty Three, Children's Cultural Connection, or New Horizon's to learn more about hosting an orphan for a summer or winter session.

I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.  John 14:18


No comments: