Saturday, August 31, 2013

Happy 2nd Gotcha Day Dima!

Two years ago today a spunky monkey was busted out of an orphanage.  The day he had (im)patiently waited for since the day he met us.  I could never adequately express in words what that day was like or what I was thinking.  I can, however, share a bunch of videos.

Enjoy!



As you can see it was quite a day...it feels like another lifetime.  Today when Sammy wished Dima a happy gotcha day Jeremiah said, "There's no gotcha day!  He has been with us forever in our heart!".  I like to think so.

Happy Second Gotcha Day Dima!!!  We are so thankful to have you in our family and we love you to the moon and back!!

1 comment:

Jon and Jenny, Alex, Jonah, and Isaac, said...

I can't believe it has been 2 years already!!! It was such a blessing to meet you guys and sweet Dima! Happy Gotcha Day Dima! You are one special little boy!!!!

Love,
The Gainers (Kremenchuk, Ukraine)