Saturday, August 3, 2013

Order While Supplies Last!

As posted in a previous entry, I have an Etsy shop where I sell necklaces.  In the beginning I started out with hemp cord and wooden beads, then used some glass pendants on hemp cord, and now I am happy to share my best selling necklaces - metals!  On average I am shipping out 3-5 packages per day and can hardly keep up with the orders!  THANK YOU!  Not only has this turned into a relatively successful "fundraiser" for Channah, but I am enjoying my work as well.  Below are the necklaces I currently have available.  If you wish to make a purchase, please visit my Etsy Shop:  Chicken Momma's Change!  Every penny earned is going towards our adoption expenses and now that we are almost done with our paperwork we will have quite a bit of fees soon due to our agency.

I am also now taking some requests.  If you wish to have a necklace with a particular charm I can usually find what you want.  

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

Thank you again to those of you who have already made a purchase (especially repeat customers!) and happy shopping!

No comments: