Friday, August 23, 2013

What's a Girl To Do?

So what does a mom do on her birthday?  After getting my boys off to school I sent out a necklace order to a fabulous repeat customer and hoofed it over to the bead store.  It is still hot, humid, and very much summer here in Florida but just walking into Wal-Mart will tell a very different tale.  Halloween and harvest decor abounds and it is a reminder that fall and all of the holidays are just around the corner.  So with that in mind I looked at some fall/Christmas charms to see what I could come up with for new necklaces.
How cute is this?!  An enamel Mayflower & Pilgrim on a dull silver chain.

Pumpkin & turkey - both make excellent Thanksgiving food!

A colorful gourd and Native American.  If it had not been for the Native Americans I would not be here!  I am a direct descendant of Isaac Allerton from the Mayflower.

And the Nativity.  I have already sold two of these but have two more in stock.  It is simple yet beautiful and the center of what Christmas is truly about.


Each necklace can be purchased from my Etsy shop, Chicken Momma's Change.  Any necklace can be altered to meet your specifications so please do not hesitate to ask.  There are some other necklaces that I added this morning as well, but these were my favorites.  Remember, 100% of the proceeds go towards our adoption!


No comments: