Saturday, January 11, 2014

And Now A Word From Our Sponsor

Well folks we are getting down to the wire on raising the fees necessary for being DTC (Dossier To China).  In order for our dossier to be sent off we will have to pay our agency $4631.  Of that we have $1029 which is a decent start.  To those of you who so graciously donated to our FSP over Christmas, THANK YOU!  Unfortunately we cannot touch those funds until we have LOA (Letter of Approval) from China.  Which means our Dossier has to be in China in order for us to receive LOA.  Eric is getting as much overtime as he has been able and I have spent a better part of yesterday and today working on new items for my Etsy store.  There are some very unique items that have been added and one of which is even semi-precious!  Please stop by my shop and see if there is anything that would strike your fancy.

As of yesterday, Friday, we had not yet been assigned an immigration officer but it was reiterated that the average time to receive I800a approval for a Hague Country has been anywhere from 59-65 days.  That would mean we could possibly have our USCIS approval on January 31st- Chinese New Year!!!  So PLEASE consider making a purchase from my shop.  Share my shop with your friends.  100% of your purchases goes towards our adoption.  I pay out of pocket for the materials to make my jewelry and trust me- it adds up, especially the stones!

You can see a preview of my Etsy Store, Chicken Momma's Change to the right of this entry.  Click on it and it will take you directly to my online store (or any of the highlighted text)!!

In the meantime please pray for our adoption.  It has been dragging out now for over seven months.  This is not necessarily abnormal, but with Dima's adoption we were in country by now.  It is safe to say that we are all just itching to have Channah (Yun) HOME!

**UPDATE**
If you make a purchase between now and February 14th, you will receive a coupon for 10% off your next purchase!!

No comments: