Monday, June 30, 2014

FULLY FUNDED!!!!

I am in the throws of last minute packing and such but I wanted to take a moment and share that we are fully funded!  Our family is beyond grateful to each and every person who has donated over the past year to help us get to Grace.  This adoption (in terms of fundraising) was much more grueling than Dima's adoption and I am so thankful that it is over.  Please continue to lift our family up as Elijah and I travel leaving Eric and the others behind.  Poor Dima is really starting to struggle with the thought of me not being home for two weeks.  Please also pray for Grace as she prepares to leave the only life she has ever known.  I know that while she is excited to become part of our family she will mourn the loss of her friends and all that is familiar which is only natural.

In the meantime...back to packing!!!!

No comments: